Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

How are Sagittarius Man? Like their personality ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

There are atleast 6 zodiac signs, where the actual people in them act NOTHING like the way astrology says they want them to. Sagittarius is one of them. Also every Scorpio female, Capricorn female, Leo, Libra female, and Taurus male, in person and in real life, act nothing like astrology has made up to describe them.

Sagittarius are a lot more boring and reserved than their zodiac sign describes. I have only seen some Sagittarius females with an aggressive, blunt, outspoken, extroverted personality. It's usually black Sagittarius females who are the loud outspoken type of black female, and fewer white females who are maybe like miley cyrus. I haven't personally, in real life, met any white sagittarius females who act like her though. They are all pretty mellow and normal acting. And I have yet to ever meet a sagittarius male with an aggressive blunt outspoken personality. They have always been really mellow and more on the serious side.

• 5 months ago

fun ,intresting

• 5 months ago

nice and fun ........

• 5 months ago

Everyone is different. My bf is a Sagittarius. He is Independent. He likes to travel and he is restless. He likes everyone.. he’s not picky and he’s a whore.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Boring with no sense of humor...

• Phil
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

A holes............

• Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sagittarius is only his SUN sign.

Easy to find, so it is a commercial venture to make money writing for a public that doesn't understand astrology.

Sun is only 1 out of 40-50 factors in the individual natal chart for a person (a map of the heavens, drawn up for the MOMENT they were born, as seen from where they were born).

Sun indicates ONLY how THEY try to find a sense of inner wholeness .. which will be through acting like a Sagittarius.

But Sun is NOT their emotions (that is Moon), nor how they relate to others (that is Venus), nor how they think or communicate (that is Mercury), nor how they take action to get what they want (Mars).

Nor none of the Houses (the 5th if the house of romantic behaviors, for instance).

The only use for the Sun sign is to answer questions about finding inner self-fulfillment with who we are inside ... and to some extent, our career needs (mostly we look to the Midheaven for career needs).

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They are cool, mostly, my dance partner was a Sagittarius dog. :)

(He was my student! :))

Very sociable.

Also Jake Gyllenhaal is a Sagittarius.

• 5 months ago

Inspired, wandering, optimistic Sagittarius… See more below

https://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-symbols-for...

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Men, not man......don't you know the difference?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.