Sean asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

My pee is red and my penis itches really bad, am I in trouble?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

If the urine is red,black,tello orange or any colour and it is every day then it is serious and it is a liver problem.if it is yellow then this is due to any medicine you are taking.

if not taking any medicine still yellow then it is due to not drinking enough water.you must drink plenty water.if u penis is itching wash it every day.Do not wear tight jeans or tight clothes and do not sit long hours legs crossed.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Hell yeah you're in trouble. Have you been having unprotected sex again, young man ??

• Sally
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

yes you are in trouble

you have an STD

Source(s): Melania Trump
  • 5 months ago

Why the hell are you relating your condition here on Yahoo Answers instead of getting medical attention ? Are you a bit soft in the head ? What the Hell is wrong with you ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes go to a doctor ASAP

• ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

phone your doctor. let them know what's happening. The doc MAY prescribe something without seeing you or he may insist on seeing you first. It's likely a bladder infection that comes from "nowhere" and and antibiotic will fix it, or it may self-cure. Drinks extra water to help flush the bacteria out.

Source(s): THIS IS NOT ER PROBLEM.!!! I've been there and done that. You'll be OK.
  • 5 months ago

You are not in trouble, but if you can see blood in your urine you need to have it checked out ASAP.

• 5 months ago

You better go see a doctor. You might have a UTI

• 5 months ago

Buy Oxycontin Online, Order Oxycontin Online, Oxycontin Online

https://pharmaceuticalneeds.com/shop/buy-oxycontin...

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

no, thats fine, theres nothing wrong

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.