Do you agree with Trump "My racist tweets are not racist at all."?

................................

2020 is the golden ticket to voting this ongoing nightmare OUT

• Perry5 months agoReport

nightmare, oh yes the nightmare of democrats who don't realize we aren't a democracy

• Nick

Put it this way: I don’t like the new “progressives” of the party, but Trump just made them all look like heroes.

• Alucard

So letting immigrants have the vote. Lowering the drinking age to 19 Lowering the driving age to 14. Luring the age to drive an 18-wheeler to 18. Passing legislation which makes it legal for an immigrant too carry a gun without a permit just the start. And you want these people in charg
      .

SOCIALISM

Sounds like the person who said they once smoked a joint but they didn’t inhale

I have a pet earthworm that I could always agree with. Never trump.

Background: I did notice trump's racist c9omments when he was still campaigning.

He told security in one place to get that black guy out of there and he'll pay for legal fees if he sued you.

• Prince

No of course not. You know when people are being Bullies and Trump is a classic Bully. When you tell someone to go back to the country you came from, that is a reference to where they came from originally, as in country. It is a reference to their ethnic origin. I knew immediately that it was racism when he said that to those Congresswomen of colour. It is obvious.

• Perry5 months agoReport

country of origin quotes are not racist

How many times will this f@cking question be ask by idiots who do not do a search and see it is here a dozen times ALREADY?

Only a retard would write something like that.

doesn't matter if I agree or not...

the point is that your endless screeching about race for the last 10+ years has rendered the topic almost meaningless as anything but background music to a lousy floor show...

your act produced the Trump Presidency.... there's still time for some of you to realize that before making the next inevitable and bigger mistake...

• Perry5 months agoReport

we voted for trump because he was the only choice that wasn't a communist

• sam

no. Imbecile moron.......................