I had a dream of my mom get hit by a car.?

I dreamed (dunno if i spelled that right) that i felt something bad happened and i headed to the window. I saw a car with a lot of blood on its hood and my mom 1-1.5 meters in front of the car, in front of my gate and she was in a pool of blood. I woke up with a bombing heartbeat and rushed through the door with my whole body shivering to check on my mom to see if she was ok. I went back to bed to try to fall asleep again but it was difficult having that image of my mother in my head. What could this mean? Please tell me, i am really worried something bad could happen in real life.

• Joe

As long as you weren't behind the wheel....

Look it up sounds kinda scary

• Shark

A car is symbolic for work

• Balam

That someone hit you with a car means that someone could abuse you, in some way and that someone ran over your mom, it means that if you don't start to analyze things well, someone will commit an outrage against you and you will stay very hurt

That is, someone is planning to commit abuse against you, but if you analyze things well, you still have time to avoid it.

Your last sentence is the answer to your question. You said, "I am really worried that something bad could happen in real Life." it is actually a self-fulfilling prophesy. Fear brings on dreams of fears. You know your mother has no special target on her back that says, "Run me down," or "Hurt me," or "Kill me." Dreams are made of fears and emotions, so how about thinking of some happy emotions including memories of your mother? Soon your dreams will include the true feelings you wish to express to your mother. Do new things with her, and create new memories, and new dreams.

• Dreams can often be misleading. They manifest with our emotions, even when they are not reality based. So, your cognition has within it the potential to be afraid, and will conjure images of people and events while you sleep. Don't read to much into it. If I were to interpret this dream, I think it might mean that you think your Mother is in some kind of oncoming (car) danger (crash). You might be afraid of where she is going in life, and this might have played out in dream symbolism.

• marty

Getting hit by a car symbolizes anxiety and a lack of control over your situation. The person who was run over should give you a good indication as to which area of your life needs attention. Since you dreamed that your mom was hit by a car, this could mean that you’re feeling overwhelmed and frustrated with family life.

• John5 months agoReport

What about if you work in a sawmill and dream you cut off a limb? Didn't freak out in my dream. Or after I woke up. In the dream, everything slowed way down and I could feel each tooth of the blade. Just curious what you think.

• Henry

I dreamed that Melania was killed by a voodoo ceremony or Trump. I went to check, and found it didn't happen.