I got lasik about 5 weeks ago. The surgeon told me he could do contoura vision in one eye, but the other eye had to do wavefront optimized?

Had to do wavefront optimized because he said i had an old scar on my cornea and they could not get an accurate reading. So in the eye that got contoura i have minimal glare, but in the wavefront optimized i notice that the light has like a streak through it. and it appears smeared. i am one month post should i be... show more Had to do wavefront optimized because he said i had an old scar on my cornea and they could not get an accurate reading.

So in the eye that got contoura i have minimal glare, but in the wavefront optimized i notice that the light has like a streak through it. and it appears smeared. i am one month post should i be nervous? Surgeon told me i am still early in healing. when i asked if the glare, smeared look, streak, etc would go away? he said It goes away in most people and it might. should i be concerned i didn t get a straight answer and that its 5 weeks post op and still have it? contoura vision is supposed to eliminate risks of this and it did its job lol but now im second guessing myself bec i could have done Custom vue Idesign or SMILE... at a diff clinic.
1 answer 1