sam asked in SportsBasketball · 5 months ago

Where would you rank Lebron if he gets one more finals mvp?

That would mean he would have 4 finals mvp. Only Jordan would have more finals mvp's in NBA history. Although Bill Russell probably would be on that list too if they had finals mvps back then. He would have to be top 5 right?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

I am going to assume that you mean win another title and get finals MVP again, it would not change much for me, he would still rank below Jordan, but you would be able to make a solid argument for him as being #2 all time,however you can and many have him ranked #2 all time now.

• 4 months ago

He’s a top 10 player of all time already

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

My top 10 is

Jordan

Russell

Kareem

Wilt

Magic

Lebron

Hakeem

Kobe

Shaq

Bird

There's nothing Lebron could do for the remainder of his career that would put him in my top 5.

• 5 months ago

I'd actually bump him up from behind alot of greats to right behind MJ

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

He would be behind Jordan.

• 5 months ago

Well I got him around 10th or 11th as is right now ... that would prolly be enough to get him around 5th or 6th all time 5th would mean he jumped magic ....my top 5 are in order ..

1. Jordan

2.wilt

3.kareem

4. Bird

5. Magic

Followed up with

6.kobe

7. Olajuwon

8.duncan

9.bill russell

10.lebron

• 5 months ago

Not above kobe or Jordan so it really dosent matter

• STEVE
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Still second to Jordan

• 5 months ago

Right behind Michael Jordan.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It's not about titles or mvps. It's about clutchness. He's a top 10, maybe a top 5 all-time, but he's not cut from the same cloth as MJ and Kobe. I'm just saying

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.