Help with a mortgage question please!?

Okay, so me my wife and two kids decided to stay with my in-laws and fix up their place in hopes to continue on living there after they pass away , Alos they needed the help around the home, we fixed it up, that cost us about $50,000 and we just recently found out that there are two mortgages on the home still, one... show more Okay, so me my wife and two kids decided to stay with my in-laws and fix up their place in hopes to continue on living there after they pass away , Alos they needed the help around the home, we fixed it up, that cost us about $50,000 and we just recently found out that there are two mortgages on the home still, one for just over a hundred thousand and another for 300,000 ,my in-laws have mortgage insurance for the $300,000 loan but not for the hundred and change loan also there may be some credit card debt no more than $5,000 that I ll have to take care of, I really don t want to lose this home after they pass ! what are my options? my credit is okay I have a credit score of 740 my wife is in worse shape because of student loans. thanks in advance for the information
4 answers 4