How can i make my colleague stop asking me if i just pooped?

My coworker keeps asking me when i come back from the potty if just "took a big shitter".

How can i make him stop and tell him thats not okay to ask someome that?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Tell HR how he's harassing you.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You need help..............................

Source(s): Your question says that you do
  • 5 months ago

Drop trou, shove your butt in his face, and ask, "What do you think?"

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

So your colleague can smell your butt? Like, that is easy simply wash your butt with soap. It'll get rid of smell.

My butt rarely smells even after dropping feces, mine are oderless.

And I wash my butt quite frequently.

Like, yah know, it's just won of those things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Lol what the heck? Just say you did.

• 5 months ago

Next time they ask, just smile sweetly and with great pride say 'Yes.'' You will find that they will soon tire of asking such a silly question and getting the same daft answer.

• 5 months ago

Maybe ask them why they need to know. Maybe they have issues and are trying to learn. More details help as well in the question. M or F and so on.

• Alexander5 months agoReport

Sorry saw more info after. I am the type who would ask the question first. then decide the answer. Or who cars and say ya the viscosity was perfect. People will ask questions like that to get a reaction. Giving a smart *** answer shows you don't care.or ill answer if i can kick you in the nuts 1st

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

tell thern its not their business, and if they keep asking tell your rnanager

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Just reply with “just ask your Mother, she obviously knows all about big shites”

• 5 months ago

Ignore him. Act exactly as if he wasn't there. Don't look angry, don't say anything, just look neutral, sit down and get on with your work.

He only does it because he's getting a reaction from you. Stop giving him a reaction, and he'll get bored.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.