Why can't three people come up with the same explanation of who took the picture of the first step on the Moon by a human?

It was taken from behind him and would have to have been aimed to get it picture perfect.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Frank
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The first thing that you need to clear up is are you referring to when Neil Armstrong stepped off of the LAM, or are you referring to the photo of the footprint on the Moon's surface.

The image of Armstrong stepping onto the Moon was a screen capture from video.

The image of a boot print on the surface of the Moon was not the actual "first step." It was taken some time after the astronauts had walked on the surface of the Moon. The iconic image that has come to represent man's first step onto the lunar surface was taken by Buzz Aldrin.

This is historical fact that is understood the world over. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding 3+ people agreeing just as long as they're not wearing aluminum hats.

• Elyse Rose
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

So, it is Not the ''first step''.. that would explain it.. Thanks for the info.. why do they add confusion to their own projects.. anything involving the government is always ''F'ed'' up. Thanks for your reply.

• 5 months ago

I know three people who did.

• 5 months ago

It was Kilroy of course..

• 5 months ago

According to the Flat Earthers, the Moon is just an analogy on the mirror above us all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You ask this amongst people who think the moon landing was faked?

Be warned.

• 5 months ago

i think the moon is nonexsitance. plase

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.