Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Masturbation question?

I have found myself masturbating everyday at the evening this week is this a bad habit and should I be it doing less often, or is everyday ok for an adult

22 Answers

Relevance
  • patty
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

once a day is ok

• Fred
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Most young guys masturbate at least once a day. Masturbation is instinctive and designed to keep our supply of sperm fresh and healthy, and our sex organs exercised to keep them in peak working condition. People who say they don't masturbate are liars or there is something wrong with them as we are designed to masturbate if we are not getting regular sex. All sexually healthy teenage boys masturbate, even the ones who make out they don't as they are too embarrassed to admit they do it. Masturbation is a sign of good sexual health.

• 4 months ago

To be honest ,don t spend time on masturbation ,excessive masturbation will do great damage to your health ,masturbation once a week is acceptable , if you develop the habit of excessive masturbation ,Ii suggest that you get out of this bad habit ,you end up with a smaller penis ,and chronic prostatitis,,if you suffer from the serious prostatitis ,no one will have sympathy for you ,what s more ,other will say that you bring it on yourself ,masturbation will cost you the bright prospects ,look at how many people go from a excellent man to decadent ones ,

• ron h
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Everything you've said is a lie. EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID IS A LIE. Oh, and there's no such thing as excessive masturbation. Men should jack off any time they have a private place and want to do it. Shooting loads PREVENTS prostatitus. Dix that are not exercised shrink some.

• david
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

everyday is completely normal ,continue to do so

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

i often do it in the morning when im rested

• 4 months ago

It's fine. Really good for you and can help prevent prostate cancer. Relieves stress and **** and it gives you and increase in self esteem.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Yes, among many benefits of daily masturbation. I agree, I'm age 60, masturbate daily, when I don't have a girlfriend. It helps a lot.

• 4 months ago

You state "every evening this week'. I was once told many years ago that men also have hormonal fluctuations throughout the month- not as intensely as females, but we have them just the same. If this is not causing problems in your life then accept the situation and don't stress on it.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

For the last time, there is nothing wrong with masturbating. Do it when you feel the need.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If the head on your shoulders is saying one thing

and the head between your legs is saying another,

it's best to listen to the one on your shoulders.

• 4 months ago

I would think its fine

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.