Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Liberal neighbor says my American flag is offensive?

He says America is stolen land and a country that shouldn't exist. He flies the Mexican flag. Now he's threatening me to come and beat me up with his boys. What should I do

• Prince

You post this lie anonymously. Anonymity is characteristic of mendacious Republinazis.

GET A SHOTGUN TO DEFEND YOURSELF

• humpty

You should stop lying to us and wasting your time.

What should you do? Stop trolling and read a book on Mexican history. The Spaniards stole the lands from their indigenous people.

• Um, no it isnt moron!!! The US purchased the land fair and square from the Spaniards. It isnt their land anymore. Get the fùck over it.

Mexico was "stolen" from the Indians too. It was an Aztec country and unless your neighbor is 100% Aztec he can't make that claim. But I think you are trolling. With the hating on Mexicans these days, most people would be afraid to do something like he did. And since I assume you are not Mexican, he doesn't like in a 100% Mexican area.

• Luke

No, socialism is bad because they tell worthless people they are herioc soviet workers.

Buy at least two semi-automatic handguns, and a dozen extra ammo clips

• Axiom

That old chestnut 'protecting himself' There has been 150+ mass murders in the USA so far this year.so your $hitty Second amendment is clearly doing 'more harm than good' Learn from us! Restrict guns to the police and the military not the general public. FFS

Call the police and report him for threatening you. They may not do anything right away but if you report it they will document the action and if he does do anything later or the threats become more evident, you can have him arrested for terrorist threats. Also, you could just ignore him and tell him he has every right to his opinion, but you don't appreciate his threats and to be careful because threats are a criminal act.

• John

What's a allah? Is that a-rab for alkafragilisticexpealladosous?

• Joseph

I sincerely doubt your veracity.

• Nick

My advice to you if this is indeed true ignore him.

Contact your local chapter of the TDL (Troll Defense League) and lodge a formal complaint