why do homosexuals think that homosexuality is not a sin?

• Kieth

For the same reason alcoholics say they don't have a problem. The same as pedophiles who say their compulsion is natural. Serial killers say that they feel they only have one purpose in life. Gun owners say they can never have enough guns. While people on welfare can scratch out a living on less than $25,000 a year, there are millionaires who feel their lives would be in poverty on less than $5 million. The mind is a terrible thing.

• Kieth

Boo the flock hoo, I got best answer,

According to Numbers 15:32-36 New King James Version (NKJV), the Lord said to Aaron and Moses that a man that was caught picking up sticks on the Sabbath should be stoned to death. Why don't you gear your hatred to men picking up sticks bigot? Don't hide behind your garbage and spew your hatred you vile disgusting heathen.

• You are such a hate filled moron you probably don't even know that Verse or Chapter or whatever the fk u want to call it, but you have hatred in your heart. Bigot.

• Zirp

because god has created homosexual individuals in hundreds of species: storks, dogs, cats, sheep...

• Truth

because lesbian porn is so hot

Alright, you're straight. Good for you. But does that mean you have to come at someone for being different that you?

I'm gonna put this in perspective. Pretend that everything was reversed and heterosexuality was the minority but you're still straight but then you're on yahoo and you see someone say "Why do heterosexuals think that heterosexuality is not a sin." What would you say? How would you feel? oh I can answer that pretty crappy. You would say "because it's who I am I can't change that." Like seriously. And don't even say something like "If everything was reversed then I would be gay because straight would be a sin" It's stupid. That's not how it would work. If you're straight you're straight. If you're gay You're gay. If you're bi you're bi. If you're Lesbian you are lesbian. If you are trans you are trans. If you're homophobic you're stupid and selfish. And if you are anything else that is who you are. Where does the bible say that being yourself is a sin? Where?

My point is if you're straight why do you get to love who you love but if you're not then it's a sin. wow

And why did you waste my time like this I just spent 20 mins on this like why????

The text makes clear that one should not lie with a man in the same way one lies with a woman. The basic rules of grammar make clear these scriptures are in fact talking about Bisexuality NOT homosexuality. This is because we ask ourselves the basic logic question: If I am gay and have not lay with a woman, then how do I lay with a woman in the same way as I lay with a man, for indeed I have NEVER lay with a woman? Therefore Bisxeuality is a sin, and homosexuality per se is not. However, most homosexuals have many sins common to them- particularly the sin of whoredom due to their promiscuous tendencies as a group.

• Joe

Why do idiots think that idiocy is not a sin ?

Homosexuality per se is unequivocally not sinful. Fundamentalists who believe homosexual acts to be sins make a distinction between that and the urge to indulge them.

Clearly it goes against all reason that a religion of love such as Christianity would condemn the consensual expression of love between persons of similar gender in a sexual manner. You have a number of "clobber" verses which seem to imply that, to be sure, but there's also a verse which implies that pi is a whole number. Why not just accept that we imperfect human beings sometimes find it hard to hear what God is telling us and inject our own prejudices into things which are supposed to be of God? The idea that it's wrong in different circumstances than heterosexual sex would be is clearly unworthy of our infinitely wise and benevolent Father.

• Tor5 months agoReport

What, your mother didn't teach you that its supposed to be Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve???

Because i don't believe in religions -.-

• Sara

There's that good old Christian love...
      Who's to say you won't end up in Duat having your heart weighed by Osiris? Did you know that if you fail, Ammit eats your soul?

Sin is a church-created concept to keep the flock in line, something the church can forgive you for, for a modest indulgence. "Go forth and sin no more... again. See you next week."

• Sara

T, you and/or your faith don't get to decide what constitutes a mental illness.

• Matt

Sins are intentional decisions, but consider all the self-loathing adolescents that grow up in good Christian homes that struggle and wish to not be gay.

• Sasha Whitefur

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day.