Is there any realistic way to go back to college?

This might come off as "rant-y", but I just need some advice because I truly feel like I'm wasting my youth and don't know how to realistically move forward in life. I graduated high school in 2017 and I just turned 21 not long ago. I have a little less than a year of college credits done (I did... show more This might come off as "rant-y", but I just need some advice because I truly feel like I'm wasting my youth and don't know how to realistically move forward in life.

I graduated high school in 2017 and I just turned 21 not long ago. I have a little less than a year of college credits done (I did a full year, but some of the credits got messed up). College was really good most of spring semester, but I had to leave because it was just too expensive for my family and there was extremely little financial aid.

I planned to transfer to a state university and have my mom drive me from home for Fall 2019 but my other college won't release my transcripts until I pay 30k (out of pocket, since that's what my already heavy student loans didn't cover). Unsurprisingly I don't have 30k and neither does my mom. I'm not even allowed to "start over" without any credits because it's a law to have an official transcript from every college I've attended. Most of my graduating class are at least halfway done already and I'm still a freshman "on paper".

I can't do anymore loans, they're too heavy for me even without a car and a house that I'll have to eventually get in the future.
Update: I've always been living with my mom, I just make minimum wage money where it's not realistic.
Update 2: No, they got messed up because I transferred for spring semester and my college didn't accept those classes.