Do I have breast cancer? Scared to go to the doctors?

I first noticed a very small, hard lump under my nipple, which I squeezed and discharge came out. A week or so later I noticed a lump in my breast, it is oval shaped and sometimes painful. It’s quite small and doesn’t seem to have grown much over the past two weeks. I’m so worried it is breast cancer I am... show more I first noticed a very small, hard lump under my nipple, which I squeezed and discharge came out. A week or so later I noticed a lump in my breast, it is oval shaped and sometimes painful. It’s quite small and doesn’t seem to have grown much over the past two weeks. I’m so worried it is breast cancer I am constantly thinking about it, but I’m scared to go to the doctor and having to get my breasts out...
I don’t have any other of the breast cancer symptoms such as dimpling, inverted nipple, a change in breast shape. I also have no family history of breast cancer. I’m 19 so I think it’s quite unlikely too. I don’t want to go to the doctors and go through the anxiety of having to be examined to be told it is a cyst or something, but I also don’t want to keep pushing it to the back of my mind and ignoring it. If you know what you’re talking about, any advice? Is it likely to be a cyst or cancer? How much longer can I wait, if it still hasn’t grown in the next two weeks does that mean it’s unlikely to be cancer?
Thank you