By accident I've updated my windows & now my laptop is slow and the mouse pad is being weird how can I change it back?

Favorite Answer

Go into Windows Update, then View Update History. Then you can delete any update you feel has caused the problem.

System Restore to some point in time BEFORE the update of Windows files occurred.

• Boo5 months agoReport

I tried that & it took forever & failed

• Fred

TROLL! TROLL!

TROLL!

• Damien

well u cant update windows by accident, u cant insert the cd and press setup icon all by accident.u did it on purpose and now regret it. from what windows version to which windows did u update? If u updated to windows 10, thats normal cause windows 10 sucks and does slow everything down, thats simply how it was designed, u cant go back unless u wipe out clean from your hard drive and have a cd of the previous versions

• Lv 7

you cannot. Windows 10 does not allow management of updates. you are stuck, unless you have the old OS s disc.

Close your windows