Is there something wrong with my baby?

My 3 month old will NOT sleep whatsoever. He’s up 95 percent of the day and he’s pretty much constantly fussy. He always wants to be held and if I try putting him down in his swing or laying him down, he’ll start crying until I pick him up. When I think he’s asleep he’ll wake up literally 5 minutes later. I can’t... show more My 3 month old will NOT sleep whatsoever. He’s up 95 percent of the day and he’s pretty much constantly fussy. He always wants to be held and if I try putting him down in his swing or laying him down, he’ll start crying until I pick him up. When I think he’s asleep he’ll wake up literally 5 minutes later. I can’t do anything such as fake a shower or eat because I constantly am holding him because otherwise he’ll cry. He sleeps in his car seat in the car but no matter how carefully I take his car seat out, he’ll wake up crying. He rarely sleeps during the day and even at night he barely sleeps. He is barely ever sleeping. He’s been checked for acid reflux and he doesn’t have it. He does have an ear infection but he’s been on medicine for almost a week so I would think he would start feeling better. Is there something wrong with him since he barely sleeps??
3 answers 3