Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

When Trump has a campaign rally you notice how positive he is about America and the American people, isn't it a nice change from hearing?

how horrible everything is from the democrats?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Reagan was positive about America. Trump is nasty and selective. He loves his supporters, which are less than half the country. He's not doing much for you. The rich people just keep owning a bigger piece of the total. He helps make that happen.

• Ray S
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No. can't say that I do.

I hear and see the bastardization of traditional American values and a severe lack of respect for the "melting pot" of peoples that America has been since its inception. I see the rapid decline of our system of government. I see an arrogant dictator wannabe and his horde of sycophants ... I see the death of the country I grew up in.

• Remember how during his campaign, he was saying how horrible the country had become? He claimed that the low unemployment figures that were being reported were fake numbers, with many places having unemployment over 40%. But when he became president, those numbers were suddenly good and he took credit for the rate being so low, too. He claimed that Obama wasn't doing anything about illegal immigrants coming into the country (once again dismissing the numbers that showed that illegal immigration had been on a steady decline for a decade), but now he and his camp are trying to say that the policies they're using on illegal immigrants are the same exact policies that Obama used. He rallied against the increasing debt, where he and his followers claimed that Democrats were selling our children's futures to China. Now that he's added nearly $2 trillion to the debt, he and his followers aren't worried. Hell, it's even a good thing! The indices for the S&P 500, the Dow Jones, and the NASDAQ markets all nearly tripled while Obama was president (that's a compounded rate of 15% per year), but Obama had nothing to do with that. They maintained that rate, and that's suddenly due to Trump's business acumen.

Trump has never accepted responsibility for anything that is wrong. If a business with his name failed, it was because of a meddling government, or because of taxes, or because of bad workers, etc... He'd even claim that he wasn't that involved with it (which should make people ask why he'd attach his name to something if he didn't know what it was, but oh well). If a marriage failed, it was his ex-wife's fault. If his policies have failed, then it's because of other people. He has never had to accept fault in his life and he never will, because people like you indulge him at every turn. He'd sell you out in a heartbeat if he needed to, and until you've been sold out, you'd swear that everybody he did that to had deserved it in some way or another. He has left nothing but broken people in his wake, and people like you praise him for it.

And upon inspection, is it any wonder that he has trouble with people being loyal to him? Every time he turns around, another person from his inner circle drops away and turns on him, precisely because they know that he'll talk trash about him. People latch onto him long enough to make some money and earn some fame, and then they break free, ready to tell every awful thing they know about him to anybody who'll listen.

• 5 months ago

No, that’s not what I’ve noticed about those rallies. Maybe he’s just more upbeat when he visits you guys in Moscow.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Juana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'm glad that Trump has decided to make his campaign all about his hate of black and brown Americans. His base loves it but everyone else is repulsed.

• 5 months ago

It doesn’t even have to be a campaign rally. Take the Independence Day celebration, for example. I’ve never seen such a display of hatred from the left.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No other USA president has accomplished as much as Trump- and he has 5 years to go.

the guy never tires. He is always correct.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Ronald Reagan’s ‘love letter to immigrants’: ‘You can go to live in Germany, Turkey or Japan, but you cannot become German, Turk or Japanese. But anyone, from any corner of the Earth, can come to live in America and become an American.’

How things have changed....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.