no
no asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 year ago

Do guys care about girls with body hair?

I have a really hairy body cause of where I'm from. I have thick, course hair on my legs, some on my stomach, arms, fine ones on my chest, visible hair on my back and butt and thighs. I also have fine but visible hair on my face and neck. I'm not kidding, I'm literally serious that I have hair everywhere. Is this a concern I should have and see the doctor?

1 year ago

Get it all waxed !!!

1 year ago

No lots of guys don’t mind,it’s just personal preference and if they don’t like it then there loss.

1 year ago

yes. you can not have beard.

1 year ago

Body hair is natural and you don’t need to shave for any man if you don’t want to. It doesn’t make you dirty either as long as you shower regularly. There are men who don’t care.

1 year ago

the amount of hair removal we women do is a pain in the neck. Guys shave their faces everyday so a hairy body is not that popular

• Truth
    1 year ago

the smoother the girl, the better

• 1 year ago

Most guys don't really care about body hair, In some countries, they like their women with body hair.

1 year ago

Do boys care? I don’t know do they?

• 1 year ago

Sure, You have to consult with the doctor.

• I think they do because body hair is associated with feminine hygiene. My boyfriend loves that I keep the hair on my body shaved.