Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 5 months ago

Will Kevin Spacey ever get another role after being revealed to be a perv?

I could see him getting casted in a remake of Brokeback Mountain

Being a perv in Hollywierd will probably win him praise and more work.

I hope so

he is a great actor and was used by lawyers as a tool to sue and make money

it is coming out he is innocent of any real crime just poor judgement

as a heterosexual male conservative I am offended the left and extreme left were so happy to throw him under the metoo bus -- abandoning a homosexuals just for normal man behavior

one post about drinking problem makes great sense

and you extreme liberals wonder why I compare you with extreme Christians all the same

---------------

anyone hanging out around (working too - get another job) Hollywood who do not expect this are fools

they know just where they were at the time

I am not homosexual but would be flattered ,, everyone wants to be considered attractive

many of you remind me of the men ignoring the ugly fat girl -- there is no harm in being a little considerate to people who make mistakes...

• Nick

Most likely not. Hollywood is taking this #MeToo movement seriously.

• Betty

It's not very likely...

I don't know. He agreed to star in AMERICAN BEAUTY back in the late '90s. Why does this surprise anyone that he was revealed to be a pervert?

• Nāga

It didn't stop Michael Jackson touring and selling out stadiums.

Spacey isn't what is defined as pervert and making passes while falling down drunk isn't a sex problem. Spacey in reality has a drinking problem.

Why the first actor Anthony Rapp also gay (who played Tony in Dazed and Confused) even felt the need to tell what happened when he was 14 and at a party when Spacey as described by him was beyond wasted was beyond me, so wasted Rapp was in no danger..

Everyone after who accused him of inappropriate behavior was a grown adult and again and again every single incident was described as him falling down drunk. Sober he would have never did any of this. The mans problem isn't trying to make sexual advances, his problem is being an out of control drunk.

A pervert preys on people Sober. Spacey has no control while drinking. Rapp knew this when he decided to cry to the media, the 34 yr. old in a gay bar knew this as he told Spacey was wasted. And as far as this 18 yr-old, both he and his mom are liars.

I hope Spacey gets the help he needs for his drinking, also hope he lands another role. Talented as both a actor and singer.

If Robert Downey could make it back after drug arrests, jail and beating his demons, I see no reason why Spacey can't.

• RapistTrump5 months agoReport

his name appears in Epstiens Black Book with trump
      melania Trump jr and ivanaka
      circled as money owed

The guy who accused him deleted incriminating emails and refused to testify under oath so the charges have been dropped. This is the main problem with the MeToo movement, people use it to get revenge on people or try to blackmail them and ruin their lives in the process.

I honestly don’t think so