- Adullah MLv 75 months agoBest answer
Yes , when grapes being fully loaded on a truck , turn over in an accident on the road then cause a traffic jam.
- martinLv 55 months ago
The grapes of wrath do
- Big KahunaLv 75 months ago
No,they get themselves in a jam,sometimes.har
- Weasel McWeaselLv 75 months ago
They sure do, but I don't like to wine about it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 5 months ago
jam gets out of my grapes
- anandLv 55 months ago
When the grapes have no head, they may get you in a jam.
- StanleyLv 75 months ago
Uck! Making jam from grapes should be a compulsory life sentence, no trial. There is only one process we should subject grapes to Carol, are we on the same wave length? ;-)
- Little Big ManLv 75 months ago
Well yes, they have been known to.
- RRLv 75 months ago
Yes. But don't spread it about.
- pollyLv 75 months ago
Only the fermented ones.
I always have a riesling to be happy.