what was the process or machine of scanning and publishing film photography in the 80s/90s,fan of fashion photographers like richard avedon?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

    Still using chemically-developed photographic plates which

    were then scanned and separated for publication.

    • John P
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

      The machine is called a "scanner", surprise, surprise. Once scanned, the digital image file could be used in many ways, just as they are now.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.