I’m having a rapid muscle pulsing under my left eye for a few days and it won’t stop. What is this and how do I make it stop?

The muscle under my left eye has been rapidly pulsing for a few days and it won’t stop. Not the eyelid itself, but the muscle directly below. This muscle pulsing is not affecting my blinking, but it is visible on the surface of my skin. There isn’t any pain, but I do feel a tiny amount of pressure on the underside... show more The muscle under my left eye has been rapidly pulsing for a few days and it won’t stop. Not the eyelid itself, but the muscle directly below. This muscle pulsing is not affecting my blinking, but it is visible on the surface of my skin. There isn’t any pain, but I do feel a tiny amount of pressure on the underside of my eye.

This doesn’t seem to be Myokymia or a Blepharospasm from what I’ve read. Those appear to be blinking spasms.

What is this and how do I make it stop?