Did you ever think that the Moon landing and walk in 1969, was filmed in a T.V, recording studio .?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

I read a rather interesting theory a few months back.

According to the article, there really was an Apollo XI moonlanding, and what we saw on TV was real, but that all the film cameras didn't function because the temperatures and radiation destroyed the film. So they recreated the moon landing on a set to recreate all the film shots and they got Stanley Kubrick to help.

• Tom S
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, never did, I am not a childish troll.

• 5 months ago

Not unless it was an evil conspiracy by the Aussies.

The signal showing the landing came via two tracking stations at Parkes and Honeysuckle Creek both located in New South Wales.

• 5 months ago

No. There was a small group of conspiracy theorists who, in the early 70s, believed the Moon landings were faked as a deliberate distraction from the Vietnam war.

The movie 'Capricorn One' took this concept and ran with it in 1977. In it, the first astronauts to Mars are removed from the ship before launch, and NASA recreates the landing in a studio. An investigative journalist attempts to reveal the plot. The film is pretty good, but it was the point at which the Moon landing conspiracy really took off as a more widely held opinion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No. They didn't have the video technology to fake such event in those dàys.

Let's not forget the many millions of eye whitneses..

• 5 months ago

I was there to greet them and can verify that they absolutely where there.

• 5 months ago

No

250 Thousand people worked on the Apollo Project

From the Astronaughts , right down to the Seamstresses that made the Spacesuits

They were hand picked from the best in the USA

The flags they unfurled on the Moon were bought in a local store

About 3/4's of the people on the World watched it on TV

Even the Russians were watching it closely in case they slipped up

Apollo 11 left a Mirror on the Surface of the Moon, so that Laser Beams could be bounced off it and through the Speed of Light and the time it took to get there and back they could work out the actual Distance at any given time

If that doesn't bust all Myths, I don't know what will

Attachment image
    Source(s): Distance to Moon, 4 1/2 Light Minutes
    • August
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

thats a cow reflecting in the visor

• 5 months ago

Nope, never did. Can we move on ...?

• 5 months ago

Sure, and one antenna beamed the video up to a reflector on the moon, so that the signal would come back to Earth and be picked up by another antenna. LIVE FROM THE MOON!!!

And that reflector on the moon? Put there in 1967 by a super secret SPACE FORCE crew that Rump has blown the cover clean off. Who let him do that?

• 5 months ago

No. I watched the landings on TV and we all realised they were actually happening.

• 5 months ago

never for one moment. What I saw on TV would be impossible to fake in a studio.

And there are several hundred million more people with the same memories.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.