My brother's landlord evicted him 3 years ago after he was in an accident. He got a judgement, but my brother is now permanently disabled?

I have explained that my brother can no longer even feed himself. He can't work and never will be able to, so he will never be able to pay him. The guy is a well known jerk though and continues to harass me trying to get me to pay the debt for my brother. Is there a way I can get a court to void the judgement... show more I have explained that my brother can no longer even feed himself. He can't work and never will be able to, so he will never be able to pay him. The guy is a well known jerk though and continues to harass me trying to get me to pay the debt for my brother. Is there a way I can get a court to void the judgement if it is obvious it can never be collected? Or, maybe a no contact order so he can no longer harass us about it?