Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Was I just a bootycall?

There was this much older guy I used to talk to, he was kind of hot tempered and I saw a lot of "red flags" early on. Anyway he lives in NYC and I take the train from CT to see him, I'd go there and literally he wouldn't even take me out, he would order out food for us and we would just hook up. then we would go out for a drink after or something, and he made a comment like "I needed that so bad." Was I being used?

oh and when I was getting off the train to go meet the Uber, he texted me "Where the hell did you walk to" instead of just being like.. "Hey, where are you?" :/

Yes! Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends)

................

• Alan H

How else could you view it? What matters is that you learn from it to value yourself more

You’re very obviously a booty call. He doesn’t even seem nice. Drop him

Eww. This is creepy. You saw red flags but you decided to sleep with him anyway? Yeah, you're a booty call. The other term for it is piece of meat.

always go with the red flags

You are definitely a booty call.

• Rick

Yes, that's all it was. He just wanted and needed the sex.

"Was I just a bootycall?"

Do you want me to lie to you? Dont act like you dont enjoy your time with him. Women love azzholes. I was mentally and verbally abusive to my ex. I had to dump her to get her out of my life because she just wouldnt leave me.

Source(s): .56

Yes! Sex might be fun obviously, as are drink and drugs no doubt, but outside of a strong and well established relationship it can turn out to be disastrous. Not only can pregnancy and STDs result, but sexual intercourse can often be emotionally bonding (especially if regular or frequent), and when the strong friendship, mutual values and interests etc. are not in place this can prove emotionally confusing. Just read some of the questions here, or watch some of the daytime t.v. shows with very unhappy people who have had sex too soon and/or with the wrong person. It can also cost a girl her self respect and the respect of others (including future boyfriends).