Why do people say Brazilians and other foreign women are better wives then American or Western Women?

Update: I hear this alot and it leaves me wondering. I have never dated a Western women as I was always too shy to ask them. I have dated Brazilians, Chileans, Peruvians, Filipinos, and Cambodians and despite they have an exotic look they have plenty of problems of their own, Not every Western woman is an Obese feminist... show more I hear this alot and it leaves me wondering. I have never dated a Western women as I was always too shy to ask them. I have dated Brazilians, Chileans, Peruvians, Filipinos, and Cambodians and despite they have an exotic look they have plenty of problems of their own, Not every Western woman is an Obese feminist who hates men and not every foreign woman is a submissive supermodel who will wait on a man hand and foot.