Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 5 months ago

anyone have any idea what this is? it just appeared on my knee one day.?

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    It looks like a spider bite. You need to see a doctor immediately. Spider bites can turn into nasty infected ulcers that take a very long time to heal (and some don't) and what you have there looks like it is already infected.

    I had one of these that turned into a necrotizing ulcer (a sore where the surrounding flesh dies) and I had to take very strong antibiotics for quite a long time. It healed eventually.

    I've seen spider bites that have become necrotizing ulcers and they have not healed because the person did not seek medical attention until the sores were very advanced. Some people have developed gangrene from this kind of bit. I don't want to scare you, but you really do have to see a doctor now.

  • ioerr
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    looks like something bit you, like a spider or something. you should definitely get that looked at

    got any brown recluse spiders around there?

  • 5 months ago

    A dog or other animal might of hurt you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.