Do most women expect men to take care of them financially?

I notice that most women don't know anything about personal finance or investing, and have literally no interest in learning about it. They choose soft majors in college that lead to low paying careers, they don't understand how student loans work, and have no interest in educating themselves about it. So I... show more I notice that most women don't know anything about personal finance or investing, and have literally no interest in learning about it. They choose soft majors in college that lead to low paying careers, they don't understand how student loans work, and have no interest in educating themselves about it. So I come to assume either a) they expect their parents to take care of them financially, or b) they expect a future spouse to take care of them financially. If many women have no interest in making money, no interest in investing, no interest in even learning about personal finance, and no career goals to support themselves and afford to pay rent and live alone and pay their ALL of their own bills with no debt, it's a pretty logical conclusion to make
Update: Most women won't even do their own taxes and think it's impossible or they "dont understand how to do it", when it literally takes 5 minutes to do with Turbo Tax
Update 2: Most women have no clue what a 401k is, have no clue how employer health insurance works, etc etc. All which are critical to know as an adult