I have too many sign-in passwords; how can I weed them down to only one?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Mark

There is a programme that stores all your passwords under one main password, so all you have to do is remember THAT one. Plus, most systems that have passwords let you change them.

Don't. It poses major security risk to have the same password on multiple sites. If one is compromised, then you're compromised everywhere.

Instead, use a password manager.

At the very least, you want a unique, un-guessable password for every site where you make banking transactions, pay bills, or make purchases--or say anything, share images, etc. that you don't want to be made public.

Just to and change them all to Password1234. After you do that, send me your account login addresses and usernames and I will verify it for you. It is particularly important that I verify your bank account password is identical to your facebook password.