How do conservatives feel about America's loss of status, respect and prestige under the Trump regime?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Again what has that done for us you idiot nothing but loss of revenue. They laughed when Obama apologized for us. What do we care about other countries. We have are allies and our enemies and Trump treats them the right way you don't tow the line tough booties. I do not go around thinking of turkey mexico france the uk Africa and what they think of us. and the i'm sure its the same for them.

• 5 months ago

You are lying. (Or just really uninformed)

• RICK
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

You the liar Justin
      90% of the world laughs at Trump and thinks he's a clown
      The other 10% thinks he's a moron who will start WW3
      Get out of Moms basement and visit the real world

• Truth
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

you should not make fun of obama like this. he did his best

• James
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

We never were respected by people who hate America . Perhaps a little liked by haters of America when Obama was bowing to them and sending plane loads of cash in small unmarked bills

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • xg6
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Cons don't listen to real news, only right wing propaganda, so they are totally oblivious to what other nations think of the US under Trump

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It happened long before Trump, don't make him the scapegoat when the horse bolted years ago.

• 5 months ago

I don't give a shi!t what other countries think of America. Believe me, other countries don't respect us for having become weak under former Presidents. They see us as a giant sucker. We have lost our entire manufacturing base, literally, to countries that don't have our labor laws.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

What loss of status, respect and prestige would that be, exactly?

• 5 months ago

This isn't junior high. Those nations still do business with us, are in alliances with us, and otherwise function in the same way.

• 5 months ago

They delude themselves into thinking that's not actually happening.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.