Seth asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Do losers hate everything?

Favorite Answer

I'm a looser and yes, I do hate just about everything. So yes, you're on to something.

• Joseph

Misery loves company. So they try to spoil everything. I doubt they actually hate anything.

I would say no. They probably have things they like

Well, they would need to have and experience everything first.

I would say NO! Highly sensitive people, that's all.

Now get out of my Face!!!

• Joe

I don't know, that's a really good question. We can't know the answer unless we ask them. I'll start with you. Tell me, do you hate everything ?

They hate people like you I guess. People who are narcissistic... sadistic individuals who have no compassion or humanity and stick labels like “loser” on other human beings, creating the issues that you then mock and antagonize them for having. Trump is your role model, right? Congratulations. What a ‘winner’ you turned out to be. A credit to your upbringing and country. Stay ‘strong’ by stepping on the throats of the ‘weak’. Because for people like you, being a ‘winner’ is only possible if you can identity someone you can arbitrarily stick a “loser” label on, not from any effort on your own part to distinguish yourself in this life by your own accomplishments. In essence, that defines you as a parasite. So, who’s the real “ loser” then??? Eh???

NO.There is at least one thing they like.

No only ignorance..........

They only hate Trump.

• olivia

No....................................