Seth asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Do losers hate everything?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a looser and yes, I do hate just about everything. So yes, you're on to something.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Misery loves company. So they try to spoil everything. I doubt they actually hate anything.

• 5 months ago

I would say no. They probably have things they like

• 5 months ago

Well, they would need to have and experience everything first.

I would say NO! Highly sensitive people, that's all.

Now get out of my Face!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I don't know, that's a really good question. We can't know the answer unless we ask them. I'll start with you. Tell me, do you hate everything ?

• 5 months ago

They hate people like you I guess. People who are narcissistic... sadistic individuals who have no compassion or humanity and stick labels like “loser” on other human beings, creating the issues that you then mock and antagonize them for having. Trump is your role model, right? Congratulations. What a ‘winner’ you turned out to be. A credit to your upbringing and country. Stay ‘strong’ by stepping on the throats of the ‘weak’. Because for people like you, being a ‘winner’ is only possible if you can identity someone you can arbitrarily stick a “loser” label on, not from any effort on your own part to distinguish yourself in this life by your own accomplishments. In essence, that defines you as a parasite. So, who’s the real “ loser” then??? Eh???

• 5 months ago

NO.There is at least one thing they like.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No only ignorance..........

• 5 months ago

They only hate Trump.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

No....................................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.