Does Lenovo make good laptops ?

• YKhan
    Favorite Answer

Almost all laptops are made by a small group of the same ODM's, such as Foxconn. So all laptop quality should be about the same. The only difference is how much of a warranty you get with each one.

My Lenovo Thinkpad T440s is almost five years old and still running like new. If you buy the right Lenovos, then yes. If not, like the consumer brands Ideapads, no. It depends on what you choose.

My lenovo thinkpad is 7 yrs old and still runs like new. Never a problem and I plan my next one to be a lenovo. Wife has same model and has had same error-free use.

No, I bought a couple Lenovo laptops back in 2016 and they're terrible. HP or Dell would have been much better.

ODM's make the laptops but the said company is responsible for End User support, which includes warranty services and software updates. The reason one of those Lenovos I have is garbage is because they have not optimized the firmware to work properly with Windows 10.

No but check this list out

The best laptops of 2019:

Dell XPS 13

Huawei MateBook 13

HP Spectre x360 (2019)

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 13-inch 2018

Asus ROG Zephyrus S GX701

Microsoft Surface Laptop 2019

Dell XPS 15 2-in-1

• .

From my own experience, they've got a great price. But the quality wasn't good. It didn't last much more than 18 months.