Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Given the choice of saving a tiger, which is an endangered species, or the native African hunter who would you choose?

A tiger is beautiful, but is a native of Asia not Africa.

That said, I would prefer to save an endangered species over one that is not.

• FØXY Ðï

That's not strictly true. See this link.
      https://roaring.earth/why-tigers-in-south-africa/

The tiger every time, very few of them while African hunters proliferate at and amazing rate

Greens and leftists would choose the animal over the human being every time. They think human beings are a plague of noxious pests.

If the hunter was doing it for sport, or poaching, I'd save the Tiger. However, if the hunter was doing it to feed themselves and/or their family, I'd save the hunter.

The tiger ever time even though I am not keen on cats of any sort.

• Shadow Lady

Many cats are sweet and funny. Maybe you just haven't met the right one, yet.

How about we shoot both of them and go get a cold beer?

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond
    • ?

'How about we shoot both of them and go get a cold beer...' - and then go do some huntin' yourself, wi' tha boys... https://www.alternet.org/2015/07/6-rich-white-people-who-get-killing-wild-african-animals/

Tigers are not exactly native to Africa, but I would definitely save the tiger. They are being hunted to extinction, whereas billions of humans inhabit the earth. I think a beautiful tiger is more aesthetically pleasing than a little brown savage with a spear.

• ✨(◉‿◉)✨

That proves one thing: people still want Brexit despite what the Chavs on this site claim

Would we be saving the hunter from the tiger? Would they both be in Africa? Would the tiger be escaped from a zoo in Nairobi? I would pay the hunter to capture the tiger. But he, or she, may not have much experience catching tigers.