Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Given the choice of saving a tiger, which is an endangered species, or the native African hunter who would you choose?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

A tiger is beautiful, but is a native of Asia not Africa.

That said, I would prefer to save an endangered species over one that is not.

• FØXY Ðï
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

That's not strictly true. See this link.
      https://roaring.earth/why-tigers-in-south-africa/

• 5 months ago

The tiger every time, very few of them while African hunters proliferate at and amazing rate

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Greens and leftists would choose the animal over the human being every time. They think human beings are a plague of noxious pests.

• 5 months ago

If the hunter was doing it for sport, or poaching, I'd save the Tiger. However, if the hunter was doing it to feed themselves and/or their family, I'd save the hunter.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

The tiger ever time even though I am not keen on cats of any sort.

• Shadow Lady
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Many cats are sweet and funny. Maybe you just haven't met the right one, yet.

• 5 months ago

How about we shoot both of them and go get a cold beer?

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond
    • ?
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

'How about we shoot both of them and go get a cold beer...' - and then go do some huntin' yourself, wi' tha boys... https://www.alternet.org/2015/07/6-rich-white-people-who-get-killing-wild-african-animals/

• 5 months ago

Tigers are not exactly native to Africa, but I would definitely save the tiger. They are being hunted to extinction, whereas billions of humans inhabit the earth. I think a beautiful tiger is more aesthetically pleasing than a little brown savage with a spear.

• ✨(◉‿◉)✨
      Lv 5
      4 months agoReport

That proves one thing: people still want Brexit despite what the Chavs on this site claim

• 5 months ago

Would we be saving the hunter from the tiger? Would they both be in Africa? Would the tiger be escaped from a zoo in Nairobi? I would pay the hunter to capture the tiger. But he, or she, may not have much experience catching tigers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.