Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

Why won’t my mom but me a nice car?? I’m 28 years old?

I hate my mom and my life. When I move out, I don’t want to hear or speak to her ever again

Do something extraordinary and unexpected, like staying abroad for several months or years. If your mother is like mine, she'll start making you gifts to keep you by her side. Now she doesn't fear you'll leave her, so there's no need to spend money on you.

At 28 why not buy your own? You are an adult

• Ann

Well, hurry and grow up so you can buy your own car. You're not a child, in case you haven't noticed. Why are you living off of your mother anyway? Get a job and move out (and quit whining!)

I'm guessing she feels the same.

If she was to buy a new car, why on Earth would she give it to you? Buy your own damned car.

• Suzy Suzy Sue

Well he/she IS their child are they not?! But yes, at their age, it's no longer the responsibility of the mother to provide!

Lots of crappy trolling today and this is the 2nd worst I've seen. 2/10.

That is pretty selfish of her

• Matt

Call cps even though your no longer a child. It tottally works in your favor 100%

• audrey

You're 28 years old. Get off your @$$and get a job. Buy your own car and move out. What a whiney baby you are.

• Mark

If you're 28, why do you expect HER to buy YOU a car?

• Mark

You got problems. Of course she won't buy you a nice car with that crappy attitude. Learn gratitude. Get your own vehicle, and stop behaving like a spoilt brat.