Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Poll: do you hate seeing people you knew from childhood grow up?

I hate seeing people I went to elementary school with having kids, getting married, moving to their own place, etc.

Favorite Answer

Yes. Simply because they are emotionally immature about everything despite the fact some of them are married and most of them have children. The rest of the world is backward as hell. You want to tell gay people you can't get married and act like they are strange or dangerous. When you don't even know what a threat is until after they hurt kids or kill people. MOst people have kids before getting married and act like their kids are the only reason they get married in the first place. Or that the rest of us that don't have children are strange or don't do anything with our lives. Working to stay alive is hard enough.

No, I don't. It's matural.

I don't think about it -.-

• Kathy

I do not hate it.

No, I laugh at them being so stupid to do those things and live dull mundane boring lives

No, I love it. These days it's good to have more friends than fewer

I never have. When I was 14, I moved to another state. I don't keep up with the people I knew back then, and I obviously don't see them now.

You think that's bad, just wait until you start hitting the 50 year reunions.