Should I end things with my boyfriend of 3 years?

Hi, I’m 29 years old I’ve been with my boyfriend now for about 3 years and 6 months. We have been living together for 1 year and a half. Up untill we moved in together things were going fine. After we moved in together things have started going down hill. I started to think more and more about our future together... show more Hi, I’m 29 years old I’ve been with my boyfriend now for about 3 years and 6 months. We have been living together for 1 year and a half. Up untill we moved in together things were going fine. After we moved in together things have started going down hill. I started to think more and more about our future together and I don’t see it. He is broke every single month, we rarely go out to eat and is struggling to save money month by month. I said this to him on many occasions and I said to him how are we going to have a future together if he’s always skinned. He said not everyone is good at saving. I feel like as a man he should have stability and think about the future. Also our sex life is non existent. He never gets intimate with me or tries to. He says it’s because I’m too bitter and that I’m always giving out. I’m giving out because he is always lazy, I pick up after himself, have to remind him to clean up such as bring the rubbish out and cleaning up in general. So I said if that’s a problem why don’t you talk to me. It bothers me that he doesn’t see these problems and just continues living with me and thinks everything is fine. Overall he is a great guy, doesn’t go out drinking, partying and he’s close with his family, but I feel like I don’t have a future with him and there is no chemistry between us anymore. I feel like the spark is gone. I’m also worried I won’t find someone better especially at my age. What should I do?
42 answers 42