People born in the 80s 70s 60s 50s 40s?

was born in 2003 and thank God cause you old geezards keep telling me to always put away my phone and get off social media and stop taking pictures of my food .

I'm sorry I live by these morals that if you don't post it then it never happened.

You guys are just mad that Instagram and Snapchat werent around when you guys were kids.

Yea btw the tide pod challenges were cool until you 9ld geezards ruined it by locking it up in grocery store

Social media is a part of life. I don't know how you guys survived with out it

• Mystic

Lmao ignorant a*s troll. Normal, mature people don't feel the need to waste all their time on social media. There are better things to do like go outside and enjoy some fresh air. Taking pictures of everything you do/eat is pointless and unnecessary. I personally don't really care what you're having for lunch. There's nothing wrong with using social media as long as you do so responsibly. Same with texting. Texting is a really good way to keep in touch with people because basically everyone these days has texting on their phone. That being said, there also isn't anything wrong with actually CALLING someone or seeing them in person.

Btw - things like the Tide Pod challenge are not just stupid, they are also life-threatening. Only a real dumba*s would seriously try to EAT something like that.

You also need to learn what "morals" actually are. Choosing to use social media is not a "moral". It's a personal choice - one that gets a lot of people (even adults) into trouble.

Kids/teens now days are really ignorant for the most part and it's pretty sad. Some of the "trends" are just downright ridiculous. Whoever comes up with such nonsense needs slapped. Kids/teens need to use common sense and understand the simple fact that laundry detergent is NOT food. Thankfully, not EVERY kid/teen these days follow the ignorant trends. There are indeed some "normal" ones out there still. They're just very hard to find because so many of them lack respect, responsibility and common sense (not to mention work ethic).

Grow up and stop trolling Y!A.

Nope I was born in the 90s

• Ann

Well, kiddo, I was born in the 30's, and I can tell you that life was a lot more fun back then. We actually had friends we talked to, face to face. We played games, enjoyed nature, appreciated people, and knew what life was about. Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to your world if there was no electricity to power your little important devices? You would absolutely go insane, because you wouldn't have the first clue about how to survive.

• Mike

Once you take a picture of your food, who ever looks at it? It just sits there and takes up space on your phone.

• Mystic

The "whole world" does NOT look at it. Only people who follow you/view your feed see it.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN and to think some think a 16 year old is smart enough to be allowed to vote in national elections...

• Cap'n. America

I was smart enough at 16. I could have joined Marines and gone to VietNam.

Thank you for sharing. Do you have a question?

You just proved one thing. You DON'T KNOW what morals means.

You eat liberal turds form your shitty phone.

Damn whippersnapper!

We actually LOOK at the person we are talking to and spoke whole words. We talk about IMPORTANT things. We survived this long by NOT doing stupid, ignorant, suicidal things like swallowing chlorine bleach.