Ate slmething from a warped microwaved plastic, will i be okay?

hi, i warmed up something in a plastic for about 15 seconds. i know that was a dumb idea on my part, but bare with me. i noticed when i took it out that the plastic got a bit warped/melted?. i took it out to put in a glass container to microwave the rest of the way. it was melted cheese, btw. the recycle symbol... show more hi, i warmed up something in a plastic for about 15 seconds. i know that was a dumb idea on my part, but bare with me. i noticed when i took it out that the plastic got a bit warped/melted?. i took it out to put in a glass container to microwave the rest of the way. it was melted cheese, btw.

the recycle symbol on the bottom of the plastic said 06. i read online that that plastic can have toxins in it.

basically, am i gonna be okay after eating some of the cheese that was in the warped plastic container? i m a very paranoid person and i don t know what to do.