How do disabled Christians who will likely never marry control their sexualities?

This is probably not the best forum for this because it isn't entirely Christian, but I am looking for thoughts from a Christian perspective. Paul says that those burning with passion should marry and its the classic answer to how to really deal with your sexuality, but what if you're crippled in a way that... show more This is probably not the best forum for this because it isn't entirely Christian, but I am looking for thoughts from a Christian perspective. Paul says that those burning with passion should marry and its the classic answer to how to really deal with your sexuality, but what if you're crippled in a way that makes prospects of marriage hopelessly bleak? What do you do then? I am not sure I'm strong enough to just remain a lifelong celibate and diligently control my hormones every hour of my life.. Are there any lifelong celibates or professional fapstronauts that can give me some advice?