Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

True or False: If liberals just listened to the wise Mr Rush Limbaugh, they'd be a lot better off?

i think thats true

True.........................

False. Rush Limbaugh doesn't care about liberals and why should he? There are Democrats (myself included) who don't care for liberals

Mr. Rush Limbaugh is a certified drug abuser and because I have had to listen to PLENTY of drug addicts rant on, I do not feel a need to listen to him unless he is paying me for it.

No thanks!

• Arch

Ah yes. The Left-wing trait of being unable to allow anyone to redeem themselves from past mistakes … IF that person is not a Liberal.

False. Liberals don’t tell people to “get out of our country” just for disagreeing with us and claim ownership of the entire nation. So I’d say they don’t need any help being humane individuals.

• donald5 months agoReport

You're an idiot if you think they hate America.

that would be a 'point-of-view' opinion, and from OUR point-of-view they sure would ...............

TRUMP 2020 !!!

Fools Rush in where angels fear to tread.

• Lili

Try to come up with something more interesting and original than these "true or False" questions.

As for Limbaugh, only undereducated morons listen to him.

I know a drooling moron called Rush Limbaugh. I'm honestly surprised there are two people with that name, it's very unusual.

• Jim2

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE.