Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

True or False: If liberals just listened to the wise Mr Rush Limbaugh, they'd be a lot better off?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

i think thats true

• 5 months ago

True.........................

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

False. Rush Limbaugh doesn't care about liberals and why should he? There are Democrats (myself included) who don't care for liberals

• 5 months ago

Mr. Rush Limbaugh is a certified drug abuser and because I have had to listen to PLENTY of drug addicts rant on, I do not feel a need to listen to him unless he is paying me for it.

No thanks!

Attachment image
    • Arch
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Ah yes. The Left-wing trait of being unable to allow anyone to redeem themselves from past mistakes … IF that person is not a Liberal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

False. Liberals don’t tell people to “get out of our country” just for disagreeing with us and claim ownership of the entire nation. So I’d say they don’t need any help being humane individuals.

• donald5 months agoReport

You're an idiot if you think they hate America.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

that would be a 'point-of-view' opinion, and from OUR point-of-view they sure would ...............

TRUMP 2020 !!!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Fools Rush in where angels fear to tread.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Try to come up with something more interesting and original than these "true or False" questions.

As for Limbaugh, only undereducated morons listen to him.

• 5 months ago

I know a drooling moron called Rush Limbaugh. I'm honestly surprised there are two people with that name, it's very unusual.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. FALSE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.