Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Are you in favor of churches celebrating gay marriages?

• Donald
    Favorite Answer

this is not going to happen. (so why ask?)

gay people need JESUS for salvation.

this is the only reason they should enter GOD'S HOUSE.

gays cannot marry the same sex in such a house.

(if JESUS is head of that church , this will never take place)

• Donald

GOD can change peoples desires and intentions and heart.
      I have seen this so many times in my life. gay people are not evil..(but what they practice harms society and GOD'S plan of salvation). I have faith you can change.100% certain if you follow the verses and listen to GOD after.
      you deserve help

Nope! God burned Sodom and Gomorrah because of homosexuality. Nowadays, people have beautiful names for sins and one of them is "not straight". You can change the name of a sin as you please, but sin will always be sin.

• charleygirl5 months agoReport

sin is defined as the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, divine law, in the absence of a god sins do not exist, sorry.

• Truth

if they want to, that is fine. if they do not want to, that is fine too

That is asking them to celebrate sin. SHAME

• charleygirl5 months agoReport

acting like a queer, how does one act like a queer, this is not an act I am a Lesbian.

No definitely no. Christian churches are supposed to teach what Jesus-Christ came to teach, and homosexuality was not in there.

No. No way, nohow. It is simply wrong.

• charleygirl5 months agoReport

yes, Donald, you are correct people with morals who reflect morality, are not evil, but Christians are totally immoral, and there is nothing moral in that damned book, and there is nothing immoral about having sex with a consenting adult or adults if you so wish of the same sex as yourself

• Paul

No truly Christian church can do so, since it is a clear violation of God's plainly stated will.

• charleygirl5 months agoReport

that is what I was taught in church, when I turned up at 16 with my baby

• barty

It's their business. If they want to put hate first, they have the right to do so.

• 5 months agoReport

CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL

• Christian churches should not support gay weddings, to do so would be a grave sin against God who calls it an abomination and unnatural.

Not a problem for me.

It's an individual church's choice. There is freedom of religion so who am I to question its decision. It's really weird. Today heterosexual couples are declining marriage. Gay couples are giddy about it. Go figure.

• Donald

no ELLA we are moral beings. sins cause the world pain and sorrow. we cannot support sinful behavior. evil people support the sins of others that will lead to their harm.
      we cannot do this.....(JESUS taught us not to)