SkyWalker7 asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

I'm really crazy, how about you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N4jf6rtyuw

Youtube thumbnail

Pretty sure I might be...just a little! lol

If you can say that, chances are you're not. If you were involved in a romantic relationship, marriage, etc. with a psychopath for example, and the psychopath decided to discard you when they had finished using you financially and otherwise, as they ultimately do before moving on to the next victim, they would begin 'gaslighting' you, trying to convince you that you were 'crazy' and they were the normal one. If you start out saying you're "crazy", it's usually an indication you're not a psychopath, anyway. Which should be a relief. As far as "normal", it's an arbitrary label. If you're eccentric, unique, express yourself differently, see the world differently, behave differently etc., but aren't harming others in any significant way, why should you have to be subject to a classification that is somewhat superficial, pejorative and exclusionary, such as 'abnormal'? Live and let live, I say. There are many cases of children, teenagers, etc. not fitting into malignantly narcissistic, controlling families where they are deemed 'oppositional' or 'disobedient' or simply "mentally ill" because they rejected the distorted values of the family, and being sent to shrinks where their brains and bodies are damaged with psychiatric drugs and they're given a label which follows them the rest of their lives, based upon this idea that there's a standard for 'normalcy' that must be adhered to. It's basically a type of 'political' labeling.. Like when they used to take writers and others ("dissidents") who spoke out against the regime in the old Soviet Union and 'reprogrammed' them by sending them to the Gulag and force-feeding them lobotomizing psychiatric drugs, like they did to Alexander Solzhenitsyn, for example. Same idea. Happens here as well. Be careful not to label yourself. Some psychiatrist who gets paid to relieve you of a fully functioning brain, your right to be unique and your freedom might end up agreeing with you....then you're in big trouble. Be who you are and don't label yourself if you're not hurting anyone or yourself. If need be, move to a more accepting environment where people are less narrow-minded and accept you for who you are.

Yes. Everyone will be crazy during times as nobody will never be crazy in life.

• M.

Nobody will never be??
      This sounds like a mathematical problem.
      The 2 negatives will cancel.
      I can tell that English is not your native language.

Yes we are.....

Im very ******* crazy if im screwed over too badly. I only have one victim on my ******* list and she better be ready to walk away from me hysterically crying if she says one ******* word to me. I will rip that ***** apart from head to toe when someone makes me hate them i really go in and i comment on their biggest insecurities. My words will hurt more than beating them up ever could.

just a tiny bit when it just makes sense

I wouldn’t say really crazy. Definitely crazy, though. Maybe just moderately crazy for me.

That depends. Hhffuj

no, I'm not a democrat--

• I’m just extremely enraged with injustice.

you are crazy? i'm mad