Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

My lazy eye is getting worse, wonders off on it’s on more now too, I’m starting to lose control over it. It gets worse in summer and when I?

Am tired. I’m 19 btw, I have glasses but they make me go all weird, I hate contacts too, knowing me I’ll leave them in as well by accident. I can’t afford to see the optician at the moment, I’m not sure if they would do anything anyway. What do I do?

Call your local health department and get a list of clinics in your area that offer free or low cost services. Call your local Social Services office and ask to speak with a social worker. Go over what you have written here and ask them if you would qualify for any assistance programs.

• Arthur Dent

Since you do not want to give up on it you could always put the eye patch over your good eye to force you to use your lazy eye more.