Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

Why are liberals so ungrateful that Trump saved America from Obama?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Obama won two elections and was elected twice. He served 8 years in the Whitehouse, and never once had to hire a lawyer to defend his actions. Your savior as you call him has approximately 24 investigations that are ongoing. In addition he is now obstructing Congress and its oversight responsibilities. I would submit the only thing Trump is saving his *** from going to prison.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

How much are you getting paid to write this trash ?

• 5 months ago

doubtful anybody can save a country where corporate profit ‘trumps’ humanity

• 5 months ago

🥴 Did he now?

Because if I remember correctly he liked Obamacare because of all the money the government can steal from the American people for double taxing for health insurance.

Your greedy a$shole of a President is no saint. 🥴

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

By winning an election Obama wasn't running in?

Trump is ruining this country.

• tell me blue, which of the Presidents policies would you change, to make this a better country??

• david
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Dream on Alice .. Trump has not saved anything except a trillion dollars for the rich in his trickle down tax cut. ... And trickle down has never worked, this is just a way to make the rich richer.

• David
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Everybody should pay one flat rate of 20%, regardless of income.

• 5 months ago

Obama was just a train wreck. A foreign policy that ruined 7 countries. Isis occupied a territory the size of indiana. Billions blown in failed green energy investment. A rotten economy. A Dysfunctional VA. Corruption in the IRS and his entire administration was rife with scandal. And 10 years later they want to repeal the failed obamacare, abolish private health insurance, and replace in with medicare for all but they still can't explain how they are going to pay for it. Par the course.

• Mike K5 months agoReport

Obama made us weaker. That is why he is so loved abroad.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Saved America from the 4th Riech of Hillary Clinton

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You do realize Obama was coming to the end of his second term, right?

Not only did America vote for him, they voted for him twice.

No Republican president since Reagan won the popular vote.

Conservative America is NOT America.

It does NOT belong to you.

And you have proven grossly irresponsible when given stewardship of it.

• Ky5 months agoReport

David, maybe check your facts. Hillary won the popular vote.

• 5 months ago

I don't seem to recall Obama's name on the ballot in 2016. Do you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.