Have employers ever competed for you?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yep I was heading to an interview when an earlier interview called with an offer... the interview was willing to top that offer.

Feeling out a similar situation now.

• 5 months ago

Not exactly competed. I had one job where they left my job open for six months after I left in case i changed my mind and wanted to come back, and another where they offered me a better job than the one I left about a year after I left.

• John
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

No. Employers don't compete. They see the lack of help as positive because legally they get paid time and a half for working over time.

Sorry but employer competition for employees doesn't exist except around the gap toothed real stupid standing in unemployment lines making up fake stories so they look important.

• Jahal
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Nope. I've usually had one best offer. Even when I've had two offers they were for different kinds of jobs, so I couldn't get a bidding war going, unfortunately.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, not really lol

• 5 months ago

No but I've had some approach me for vacancies which is really nice, though I've never had two arguing over me.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do not fall into the trap.......................................................................................................

• 5 months ago

Yes, with greater benefits, relocation fees, and signing bonuses.

Twice yet.

The downside was that both the jobs were night time duties.

• 5 months ago

Once i take my clothes off.

Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not knowingly. But I have had several job offers at one time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.