Which computer made is faster? Hp, dell , lenovo or which made?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

I've had trouble with every manufacturer but Lenovo as far as longevity goes. As far as how fast they are? That doesn't depend on manufacturer, but on which model and what specs inside the laptop you choose.

• Andy T
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Given same hardware spec, Microsoft is top of Windows, Google for Chrome OS and Android, and Apple do get Mac and iOS but just for exclusively (I do miss Power Computing) and while I do have positive experience with one of the cited brand none of them holds a handle on performance front.

• Fulano
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It depends on the specs, the hardware is the same inside all the brands of laptop, it's either Intel or AMD.

What you mostly get with the brand is a warranty and tech support.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That depends on the model & its specs. All of them could offer fast enough computers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

All them make fast computers but all of them make budget computers too. If budget is no question, get the most expensive you can find. If limited, get the most expensive you can afford.

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They all use the same processors.

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Make or Brand Name of a computer does not determine if it is fast or not.

The CPU and RAM determine the speed.

• Olive
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Id have to go with HP. They always seem faster and longer lasting

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.