Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 5 months ago

Is this actually real?

Is what is shown on the news of immigrant parents being ripped away from their children real or is it all just some propaganda? Idk what to believe anymore

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Its propaganda .

• 5 months ago

That is real in the US. They separate children from parents and lock them in cages. Hitler did something similar.

• 5 months ago

I wouldn't believe the mainstream media!

• 5 months ago

More than likely propaganda.

There is an advert to help starving children by giving £3 per month and we see a boney little boy in the foreground, but if you look closely the mothers have plenty of meat on their bones in the background which is slightly out of focus to hide the fact.

So your money will be going to keep fat cats in luxury with company cars and all expenses paid, not to feed that child. Charity is a scam and if you wish to help starving people or abused animals I advocate direct action such as personally visiting an animal sanctuary and giving them money.

It's what I do.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Criminals get separated from their children all the time. Democrats only care if it's foreigners who shouldn't be in America in the first place. Yet another example of their anti-American bias.

• 5 months ago

Is this in America ? America is a great country and not one that would do any wrong. So many hate your President and lie to get him into trouble.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.