Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

What is the best zodiac sign in y’all opinions?!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Gemini and Taurus cause my mom and husband are those signs ❤️

• 5 months ago

Taurus is the best.

• 5 months ago

The one you belong to

• Janet
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Everyone has ALL 12 Signs in their personal unique birthchart. And real astrology is about the birthchart with all 40-50 factors in it.

What you are are talking about when you talk about someone's "zodiac sign" is ONLY their Sun Sign. Merely one factor. The ONLY factor that can be found with just the month and day of birth .. instead of the precise moment and place of birth and extensive calculations.

And, often, in any particular birthchart, the Sun (and its Sign) is NOT the dominant influence on their personality.

“Many people think that astrology is the Sun-sign columns found in every newspaper and online news media sites. Nothing could be further from the truth. That’s not astrology, that’s entertainment, which is what’s often stated in the fine print beneath astrology columns. Unfortunately, Sun-sign columns are one of the most persistently misleading representations of astrology. “

(Dorothy Oja: “What Astrology is and isn’t”)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Dinosaur is the best one.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

All 12th signs are good

Astrology isnt a competition!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

None. Why do you or I need strangers and superstition to prejudge people? Which type of astrology do I use?

• 5 months ago

Cancer the best

• Butterfly5 months agoReport

There is no such thing as the best zodiac sign. Some zodiac signs are more popular than others, but the best sign does not exist anyway.

• 5 months ago

All of them....................

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Leo, because that is what I am.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.