What would be a good strong smartphone i can buy next?

Currently i have a galaxy note 9 that is almost paid off i got like $200 left. Anyway, the screen on it is cracked but still usable.Im still debating whether or not i should have the screen replaced or just get another phone in a couple months hopefully by Christmas. What would be another great android phone that is strong? money is not really an issue i just want a phone that will be tougher then my note 9.

You just want it for your porn and flapchat

I seriously think you're not protective on stuffs you don't value. Consider replacing the screen and get a screen protector and case, or you can simply live with it.

If the cracked screen doesn't affect operation,

leave it as it is and forget replacing it.

Otherwise, have the screen replaced and be more careful with the new one.

Why should anyone keep replacing phones as soon as they are paid off?

That's flat-out stupid.

I paid off my vehicle in 1996 and I'm still driving it.

• dark5 months agoReport

Erm people could buy whatever they want with their money as they work for it. Someone doesn’t have to agree with the way you think, old head.

Next phone you should get a screen protector my friend. But you should just look up all of the new Android/galaxy phones that have came out and decide for yourself. The s10 looks pretty nice to me but at the end of the day, it’s up to you as it is your money. I like IPhones and have a XS right now and I love it.

It's hard to miss you when you are always on the tip of my tongue.