Nicholas asked in PetsDogs · 5 months ago

How to cope with the death of your dog?

• P

Its difficult!

Just remember that he had a good life with you! You gave him love, enjoyment and happiness! you now have the choice to give another puppy or dog a loving home? whether you buy from a breeder or buy from a shelter, I truly hope that your next dog has an equally happy life as your last dog did! Bless you!

grin and bare it

I agree with 2 other posters: you get another. Listening to the dumfucs telling you to wallow in grief won't get you anywhere.

Everyone grieves in a different way, in a different time frame. There is no one answer.

I would suggest (due to the mental health history you've posted) that you seek therapy.

• Frank

The solution is QUICK and PAINLESS....YOU GET ANOTHER DOG IMMEDIATELY. Heartache is CURED INSTANTLY!!!

Go get another.

Bark woof woof woof

Don’t worry, all dogs go to heaven like the movie says.

• patty

I heard Dr Phil's dog died. He said she went with him every where.

I am sure you get him the best doggy life possible.